There are two forms of admission into the school.
- Admission through the Entrance Examination into JS1
- Admission through the Transfer Examination for JS2 and SS1 classes
For a candidate to qualify for (i.) above, she must fulfil the following conditions:
- She must have attained the age of ten (10)
- She must be certified to be healthy enough to participate in all school activities
- She must have passed the Entrance Examinations, as admission is strictly on merit
For a candidate to qualify for (ii.) above, she must satisfy the following conditions:
- She must have passed her present class in her previous school
- She must be certified to be of good behaviour
- She must have passed the transfer examination
- She must be certified healthy enough to participate in school activities
Note: The Transfer Examination is restricted to only the JS2 and SS1 classes. The forms for both the entrance and transfer examinations are obtainable from the Principal’s office. The dates for both the entrance and transfer examinations are usually stated on the form. Transfers are preferable at the beginning of the academic year.